Unlikely Causes for Fire Damage
Fires can start from a number of different reasons, leaving a candle burning, a cookie sheet in the oven while it’s preheating and even charging a phone or battery pack and much more.
If any of these unfortunate events should happen to you it is important to call your local SERVPRO in Mt.Pleasant, Clare, and Houghton Lake at 989-775-5065
Recently a household had fire that was not expected while a device was charging. Luckily no one was seriously hurt and was able to get out. SERVPRO of Mt Pleasant, Clare and Houghton Lake was called and able to take care of the damage and get the family back into their house. The family was very happy with the team at SERVPRO made them feel at ease and comfortable with the process.